Deep Patel: I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY




I too had a love story.
Author: Ravinder Singh

" Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love.Some are born,just to experience the abbreviation of it."

According to me words are just not enough to describe how i felt reading the book. I just completed the book, and was on my way to the dreamworld but could not, i had to write about it.

After i got the book i was not the one who read it first.it was my friend. On reading 1st chapter he said the book had nothing interesting and left it. But then also i read it and found he was wrong.

The story is about Ravin and his love Khushi. The story starts with a reunion of the four friends. During this, they discuss many things including their marriage. And after this reunion Ravins's life changes.

He gets in contact with Khushi through a matrimonial site.

The author, in its debut novel, beautifully describes the things happening between them. The story goes on at a moderate pace.

And towards the end the story takes a different turn, which ultimately leads to a very touching end.

The book with all the colors of loveship, is a must read for everyone who are wounded by the Cupid's arrow.

and really its a heart breaking one...

No comments:

Post a Comment